Most of the implemented AddOns can be configured with specific settings. In this page you will find all available settings that are intended to be utilized by the user.
For further information about how to configure a scan, check the related documentation at scan profile.
Reflected Cross Site ScriptingThis AddOn has the following settings:
- Name: DeepScan
- Type: Boolean (true/false)
- Description: if this setting is enabled the AddOn will also test the HTTP headers for vulnerabilities
- Create a new scan
- Scan configuration
- Configure an HTTP web proxy
- Configure HTTP authentication
- Configuring vulnerability scanner AddOn
- Stop/Pause/Restart/Debug the running scan
- Taipan telemetry system
Consultant and Pro Editions