Taipan allows to save the content of the analyzed pages to a specific directory. This is very handy if you want to have a detailed picture of the requests done.
This feature is also very useful to record a snapshot of the content that can be navigated on a given web site.
The video below shows an example of how to use Taipan to navigate a web site and save the content of the visited pages.
- Create a new scan
- Scan configuration
- Run Taipan Scanner on Linux system
- Navigation configuration
- Discoverer configuration
- Configure an HTTP web proxy
- Configure HTTP authentication
- Configuring vulnerability scanner AddOn
- Stop/Pause/Restart/Debug the running scan
- Taipan telemetry system
Consultant and Pro Editions